REALOGIS – commercial player and market leader on the industrial and logistics property market and advisor for new buildings that meet ESG criteria – announces further growth
Years of land and space shortages, changes in end consumer behaviour, supply bottlenecks, CO2 reduction – these are only some of the challenges facing the real estate sector, as well as industry and logistics. They require solutions to meet the needs of the general public and keep or locate production companies in Germany, as well as new approaches such as resource-efficient and socially responsible properties.
- PDF-Download170 K
REALOGIS publishes Germany’s H1 2021 rental map for new logistics properties
- Munich, Berlin and Stuttgart remain Germany’s most expensive locations for new logistics properties- Prime rent for new builds: Nuremberg ahead of top locations Frankfurt, Hamburg and Düsseldorf- Strongest y-o-y growth in prime rent: +22.2% in Ulm- Berlin records biggest gap between minimum rent and prime rent
- PDF-Download515 K
New record: take-up of industrial and logistics space at top 8 German locations rises by 46%
- Half of total German take-up is at top 8 locations- Highest growth: +209% in Cologne metropolitan region- Logistics/distribution and retail sectors level pegging in terms of take-up- Biggest rise in prime rent in Stuttgart- The 30 biggest deals account for more than a third of take-up at the top locations
- PDF-Download436 K
Munich logistics and industrial property rental market shakes off coronavirus pandemic and achieves strongest half-year result to date
- Up 50% year-on-year and 34% above five-year average- Smaller units in high demand- 68% of all new lettings in existing properties, 22% in new builds and 10% in brownfields- Munich North in first place, West and East gain 10 percentage points in terms of their share of take-up- (Online) retail hot on the heels of the biggest renter, logistics/distribution- Large spaces of 5,000 m² or more account for one third- Prime rent remains at all-time high of EUR 8.50/m²- Forecast: take-up in 2021 will...
- PDF-Download740 K
H1 2021: Highest take-up in the Stuttgart market for industrial and logistics properties in seven years
- 46% increase in take-up compared to previous year- 100,000 mark exceeded again for first time in five years- Almost every second square metre let in the Ludwigsburg district- Retail accounts for highest share of rented space for the first time at 40%- 5,001 to 10,000 m² size category in the lead- Prime rent up 12.3% to highest level to date of EUR 7.30/m²- Forecast: Strong demand creates hope of higher annual take-up than in 2020
- PDF-Download782 K
Up 94%: Hamburg industrial and logistics property market achieves historic record in H1 2021
- Most successful first half of year since records began: take-up of 320,000 m²- Up 51% on 5-year average- Strong northern Hamburg with two major deals- Logistics/distribution in first place among sectors- Trend and biggest individual deal: Chinese e-commerce companies enter the market- Increase in prime rent to EUR 6.30/m²- Forecast: Take-up of over 500,000 m² by end of 2021- 2021/2022: Large-volume new builds in Billbrook and Wilhelmsburg
- PDF-Download777 K
H1 2021: The Frankfurt logistics property market tops the 300,000 mark for the first time in three years
- Falling trend of previous years interrupted: take-up increases by 11% to 309,000 m²- Five-year average exceeded by +6.4%- Take-up dominated by new buildings: two-thirds of m² occupied for the first time- Rhine-Main South region takes lead again - Logistics/distribution sector wins again with +39 percentage points, manufacturing trails in last place- Retail sees most leases...
- PDF-Download0.9 M
Berlin’s industrial and logistics property market booming again, according to Realogis market report
- 85% increase in take-up as against same period of previous year- Less demand for newly built space- Region to south of Berlin takes lead in take-up- Logistics/distribution replaces Retail/wholesale as leading take-up after six months for first time since 2016- Units upwards of 5,000 m² most sought-after at 58%- Prime rent hits YTD-high of EUR 7.50/m²
- PDF-Download683 K
REALOGIS publishes take-up results for 2020 financial year
- Take-up increases by 17% in 2020 compared to 2019- Group is responsible for 14% of all space in square metres brokered in industrial and logistics properties in Germany- Property market for industry and logistics seeing huge movementMunich, 11 June 2021- The Realogis Group, Germany’s leading player for the consulting and brokering of industrial, logistics and commercial properties, has announced its provisional take-up result for the 2020...
- PDF-Download351 K
REALOGIS Berlin promotes successful “home-grown talent” Anne Angerstein and Conrad Riedel to senior consultants
Berlin, 31 May 2021 – REALOGIS – the leading property consulting company for industrial and logistics properties and business parks in Germany, with 70 experts – has appointed two internally trained employees at its Berlin office, Anne Angerstein (27) and Conrad Riedel (34), as senior consultants as at 1 May 2021. Both of these talents were supported internally as part of Realogis’ long-term personnel strategy and have been with the Group since 2017.“Anne Angerstein and Conrad Riedel are a...
- PDF-Download391 K
|<< < 1 2 3 4 > >>|